Hi guys! Happy New Year! Hope you are all doing well. I know it's been awhile since my last post. A lot of things has happened but I wasn't able to blog about it because I was super busy with the moving and stuff.. then came the holidays and... work. Anyways, I'll try to post update of what's going on with my life this 2014. This blog has been a good reference for me as well when I look back about experiences and also with decision making.
Year 2013.. I would say is the year that I was able to achieve something I thought would only be a dream. We bought our first house! Up until this day I still can't believe it at times. I am so thankful... it is one of the biggest blessing in my life. It is so fun having your own house. Although it comes hand in hand with stress but the fun and fulfillment overshadows the stress. We still don't have any furnitures ... our couch and dining table won't be delivered until February.. but it's okay, we just love it here.
Another big blessing is the birth of XYZ Global Express. It is a cargo/shipping business that sends balikbayan boxes to the Philippines. My brother has been planning about it for three years and now here it is... the realization of that dream. There will be challenges along the way especially for a company that just started with cargo. But I am very confident that we will make it because we are veterans when it comes to exporting and the team member of XYZ USA and Philippines are exceptional. We are here to serve... My wish for 2014 is stability and growth.
I have so many things I am thankful for...
- Good health
- Chloe and Teacup are healthy, although Chloe suffered from back pain mid 2013 but she healed and in good shape...
- Thankful for my job... although it is so stressful at times... I won't change it for anything else...
- Visited France, Italy and Spain with my sisters
- Saw the cast of Supernatural!
- Saw Pink "Truth About Love" concert
- Watched the Lion King and Peter Pan
- And last but not the least... my family and friends... without them, I won't be where I am and I won't be who I am today. I love you guys... with all my heart.
Looking forward for 2014. And the adventures it would bring!