Monday, September 2, 2013

Dream House: Closing Date Moved.. again!

Hi guys!  Hope you're all doing well.  It has been awhile since I updated you with what has been happening with me especially with the house and stuff.  Been so busy the last couple of months.  With the business, paperwork for houses..  it was one of the stressful times of my life.  But Im glad everything is coming together pretty well.  Anyways, our closing date was moved again...  estimated closing will be on the 10th of September.  They just needed to put in the flooring and have the gas meter installed.  We can close early even if the meter wasn't put in yet but we wanted everything to be in place before we close just to be safe.  The last time we visited, they already put in all the appliances.  I wasn't able to take pictures because we were busy discussing things with the designer of the custom closet company we commissioned for our closet.  I am soooo excited!  I'll do a separate post about that next time so I can tell you guys the whole process we went through with the meeting and designing.  Anyways, Happy Labor day!  We will buy washer and dryer today as well as our mattress.  Just dropping by to say hi to you guys! =)

2 comments:

Ashoka Packer said...

Really nice post. Your post is expressing what I actually wanted to know, thanks for sharing…
packers and movers hyderabad.

Ashoka Packer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.