Saturday, February 9, 2013

Update!

Hi everyone! Happy new year!!! So sorry for the lack of updates.. been so busy the last couple of months that I've been out of the loop again for the nth time.  Anyways hope every one is doing well.  It is so cold  right now here in southern california.  Keep warm and safe.

For the Updates:

*Turned 32 last month...  still can't believe that I'm past 30 and nearing 35!  But it's all good.  Can't be thankful enough for the year added in my life and the wonderful journey it has been and looking forward for more adventures to come.

*Got out stock market.  The last year I've been so busy with stocks that it has taken a chunk of my year keeping track of it.  It wasn't a pleasant journey nonetheless it was a good learning experience.  I'm so glad that even though I lost a lot, I still have so much more to be thankful for which leads to the biggest update of all...

*I am buying a house!!!!  I am going for  presale today in the afternoon and I'm really really excited!  Will keep you guys posted!


Thanks for dropping by!






No comments: