Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome To the US Zsa!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share with you that my sister is finally here!  She will be staying here for three months and I'm beyond ecstatic!  She arrived on the 9th of July and we've been eating and shopping like crazy.  How I wish my youngest sister is here as well then it will be a complete bliss.. soon I'll see you ga!

My sister arrived at 7pm but she didn't come out until 9:30 because of inspection and stuff at customs...  our first stop... Manna Korean Barbeque Restaurant!


We went to Hollywood with Gay

And took lots of pictures!





Last  Monday we went to Vegas. It is a 4 hour drive away from my place.  We stayed there for 4 days and it was super hot!   But nonetheless it was so much fun!  We watched the Phantom of the Opera.  It was the first musical I ever saw 6 years ago and I wanted my sister to see it. It was one of the most spectacular musical I've ever seen.  The set is amazing and the music timeless.  She enjoyed it a lot.  Too bad they are going to stage their last show on September.  













And you can never leave Vegas without shopping.  Zsa finally got her first chanel!  Here is the video where she shared her haul..


I also got another purse and wallet...

Sorry the video doesn't really show the real color of the purse but here it is with outdoor lighting...



Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  Sorry this is a rushed post...  but hope you enjoyed it.  Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice bag! i want!! the chanels i have are less than 5k... 5300 is kind of pricey ... maybe in the future..