Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Getty

I love the Getty Museum!  And there is no way that my sister's visit will pass without going there!  So last Saturday we decided to take her little carema with us.  We started off our day with some dimsum!

I love Top Island Seafood Restaurant.  It is one of the best dimsum place in San Gabriel Valley I tried.  The dumplings are fresh and tasty.
 
 This is my favorite!  I don't know what it is called but it taste like fried "tikoy" (rice cake)  with pork inside.

It is so hard to eat dimsum without the chicken feet!

After breakfast we went home to rest for a little bit and around 2 off we went to the Getty Museum.  It was a beautiful day.  Wasn't too hot at all.
























Thanks for dropping by!





1 comment:

SG Angela said...

Getty is great to visit to spend an afternoon.