Saturday, November 26, 2011

Review: LV Zippy Coin Purse

Hi guys!  Hope you had a wonderful thanksgiving.  I'm back with another wallet review and this is going to be a really quick post.  I'm trying to finish as much requested review as I can since I'm going for 2 month vacation.  Yay!  Can't wait to spend the holidays with my family!

Anyways, today's review is about the Zippy Coin Purse.


Detailed Features:  (www.louisvuitton.com)
  • 4.33 x 3.15 inches
  • Monogram Multicolore canvas, grained leather lining, golden brass pieces
  • Zipper closure
  • Two gusseted compartments
  • Retails for 455 usd
Thoughts:

The reason why I got this wallet is because whenever I ran errand or grab a cup of coffee, I don't really like to take my big purse with me, rather I love to use my Eva clutch.  That clutch is pretty small and I want a wallet that would hold my cards and bills.   I used to use a small coach wallet before but it is all streched out now that my cards fall off easily which is really unsafe.  That's why when I was looking for a replacement I made sure  that my cards will be safe.  Then I saw the zippy coin purse and that's when I knew it was the right one for me.  It has a zipper that goes all around... the size is compact and fits great inside the eva clutch.  They have different colors of lining to choose from.  For mine I chose the baby pink and I think it is referred to as "litchi" in their site.

Inside there are two large compartments where you can put your bills, coins or receipts.  Then there is another two "hidden"  pockets on both ends.  On both sides of the wallet there is two card slots but I don't really use the slots.  I love that the compartment is very roomy.  I just all stick my cards inside and I don't have to worry of stuffing it so much because I know all my cards and bills are secure inside.  


It is a little pricey for a coin purse but LV wallets last a really long time.  I've used it so much together with my Eva clutch.  I felt like they go so well together.  

I love that it is white because it looks very feminine but the only issue I have is that it gets dirty easy.  It is hard to clean the stain especially on the zipper fabric.  I guess it is a trade off because white is really a dirt magnet.  But other than that, I love the zippy coin purse a lot. 

Hope this review is helpful guys! 



8 comments:

CrystalLuvz said...

Love the Coin Purse from LV!!!!

Kinga said...

Love it!

www.kingline18.blogspot.com

Fashionable Memories said...

I love that coin purse!!! Thanks for the review! I'm so glad to have found your blog!!!! I really enjoy reading your posts!!! If you have a chance, please visit/follow my blog. Your supports will mean the world to me. Thank you so much in advance! Have a great day!!!

trish said...

happy valentines day~
I am a new designer, please check out my fall RTW 2012 collection on:
patriciachang.net! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hazel :) i just found ur site when i was googling LV artsy.

Thanks for the reviews. I can't help asking about ur layered gold necklace. Is it one piece? where did u but it?

Thanks!

Sam

Sweet Indigo Road said...

Cute Purse!

http://sweetindigoroad.blogspot.com/

トリー バーチ(tory burch) said...

トリーバーチ フラットは素晴らしい履き心地よさを提供してくれる、様々なデザインが選び放題、ほかの人と被る心配はない。お出かけの時、必ず周りの視線を集める間違いなし、多くの人気モデルに愛用される理由は言うまでもなく、誰も分かっている。トリーバーチはこの機会に是非お試してください夏らしい雰囲気が溢れています、青春点満載できっと女性の魅力をアップします。

Anonymous said...

I have 1 like this blue color inside... Hubby and I visit our close friend last year for thanks giving. When we getting ready to live and I reach my phone in my purse im wondering something is on the way which I look at it and boom surprise with note aunthentic lv coin wallet for my advance christmas gift from our good friend for me love it! Srill look new coz I didn't use it :-D :-D :-D