Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bling it!

Hi guys! =)  Hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's Day =)  I spent mine in my friend's house.  Seafood night with Gay's family.. very low key and so much fun =)
Anyways, today's post is about... 
"Blinging" an iphone case

After two years, finally I was able to upgrade my phone!  Couldn't be happier!  Cause my iphone 3g was soooo slow... I don't know if mine was defective or not... been resetting it all the time because of utterly slow speed... I don't even have any application installed.. so in short I never enjoyed my phone... I just use it for calls and text messaging... even sending text is a pain because it is reallllllyyyy slow.  Anways, three weeks ago, I finally got an iphone 4 and what a breath of fresh air! It is amazingly fast and the picture quality is very crisp!  I am so in love with my new phone.  I've been using this cute case...
Hello Kitty with cute pink bows...
However I don't like the fit and the way it looks on the front

I felt like it is too flimsy and doesn't really support the phone

So, I decided to make my own and decorate it =)
Here is my phone case now... very girly!


I love how I can personalize it and put all the stuff I want...
You can mix and match the colors and the possibilities are endless

However, word of advice... Patience is a virtue! =)
Have fun guys and unleash your creativity!

You will need...

A clear case!
I got this from Amazon... pretty cheap... 8.75 for 3 cases shipping included

Clear glue, tweezer and cutter

Rhinestones, decorative buttons, pearls... whatever you like! =)

Feel free to watch the video for step by step instructions =)

6 comments:

miss D said...

Your skills are amazing! haha I love the case cover, so cute :)


Check out my site, I'll be your personal shopper! ;)
www.lovemissd.blogspot.com

Peewee said...

@miss D thank you so much =)

Iyah said...

It's so pretty!! i've been thinking of blinging mine as well but I dunno where to buy those little stuff you glue on the case :(

YB* said...

I love the second one!!

http://carpe-diem13-beauty.blogspot.com/

Peewee said...

@iyah thank you =) I got mine from Michael's and Jo anns =) you can also recycle your old or broken jewelry/accessories ;)

@yb thanks! =) cool blog! I followed! =)

MissCherie said...

its great!!! but i'll afraid that some pearl will be broken)it will be sad(to broke such beauty)