Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christian Louboutin Bianca

Finally received my second CL on the mail!!! Soooo happy! =)  Now I'm in a serious ban!  Anyways, sharing with you guys this beauty...
Bianca in Kid Leather






The Bianca runs large because of it's super stretchy ability...  I got it in 5... a full size down from my normal size of 6.  It is a little too snug on the toe box but fits like a glove overall.  The girls from Christian Louboutin forum mentioned that this shoe stretches overtime so we'll see after I break them in.  This is by far my favorite shoe of all time! =)  Even though it is 5 inches high, it is very comfortable to walk in as compared to my altadama which is also of the same height.  I guess because the fit is perfect.  With alta dama, I got it in my true to size and wished I would have gotten it in 5.5 because I get major heel slippage.  Gotta get a heel grip for that shoe.  But I still love it big time =)

Thanks for dropping by guys! Have a wonderful week ahead!


8 comments:

Maypearls said...

Absolutely gorgeous!

Zzlco1831 said...

WoW!!! 5 inches???? so high! but looks so sexy! *whoot whoot*
"pangga": i agree i agree

Angelnudged said...

thank you so much =)

Angelnudged said...

hahaha! Yup! Can't wear this when I'm old so seize the moment! Thanks guys! Mwah!

KC Saraza said...

oh gosh ive been wanting CL for a long time! Love it!

Temi said...

I love your new Louboutins! They look so gooood! Great blog!

diaryofashortgirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

These over five inch heels and one inch platform classic Christian Louboutin pumps will give you some great height at this party. * Color: Black * Black patent leather upper * Pointed toe * Leather lining * Signature red sole * 1¼'' platform * 5'' patent heel
Christian Louboutin Bianca 140 black patent leather pumps

Sophia; ❤ said...

I have the Christian Louboutin Biancas, i've had them for a few years now and i absolutely LOVE them :)

http://sophiameola.blogspot.com/

xx