Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ugg Boot: Bailey Button Triplet

Hi guys! =)  Sorry for lack of updates.. been very busy with work.. but I'm not complaining.. I love my job! Today's post... I just want to share with you all my recent purchase..
The Bailey Button Triplet!


Thoughts:
I ordered these pair at Nordstrom's online and before I bought it, it took me quite sometime to decide if I really want to get it or not.  This is my second pair of Uggs...  my first one was the short type and chocolate colored... I didn't really care much about it because I never find it flattering everytime I wear it.. so when my best friend's husband mistakenly took it as her's.. I never bothered of getting it back.  That was early last year.  I thought I'll never look back on Uggs...
Early week of November... it has been soooo cold! Extremely cold that whatever warm stuff comes my way I would want to grab it and hold it tight. I get cold sooo easily! I find myself too unproductive on cold weather =( That's when I set my eyes on Uggs again.  Got my second pair... and never look back!  I love fashion and stuff but I choose comfort more than anything else.  Now it's my best friend! Especially if I go out at night and it's freezing!  
I initially wanted to get the Kensington  because I find it more feminine and structured than the usual Uggs.. it is narrower and smaller... however I read reviews online and most of them say that it's a little hard to take the boot off because it has a narrow opening..  I don't really find that an issue for me like putting on and taking off shoes.. but as I continue reading reviews and read about the Bailey Button, it grew on me and I like it.  I asked Angel, a fellow blogger who got a Kensington how it is and she sent me couple of pics (Thanks Angel! Really appreciate it!)  It looks good as well.  It is pricier than the Bailey because of the material but nonetheless looks great.  We'll see.. probably next year ;)
You have to keep in mind though that Uggs ran large... I wear a 6 so with Uggs I bought 5 and fits perfectly.  It's not snug at all.  Also in time the sheepskin will settle and the boot will feel bigger so I suggest get a size smaller than your usual.  Since the boot has no arch support.. it is a pain to walk on it the whole day.  It is straining for the feet and changes the weight distribution on your legs.  So make sure you don't use it when you are going to do a lot of walking.  Other than that... I love these boots! These will keep me warm the whole winter. =)  


I'll end this post with my dear Chloe wearing her dainty boots! =)


3 comments:

BuNnYLuverz said...

those boots look so warm!!! n its super cold here in cali...hehe omygosh Chloe !! so stylish!

zsa zsa said...

fashionista chloe! and pink, too! mayo ba. kira ya is such a manul doggie when it comes to wearing shoes.

BuNnYLuverz said...

those boots look so warm!!! n its super cold here in cali...hehe omygosh Chloe !! so stylish!