Thursday, December 23, 2010

My Family's Gift!

Hi Guys!  =)  I finally got the package I've been waiting for how many days!!! =)  Sooo Happy!  Ready for unboxing? ;)
Two boxes.... two purses!!!

Let's open the first box first..

Big dustbag... big purse! =)

Can you guess what it is...?

Taadaa!  Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene =)

So Happy!!!  Been researching this purse for months!  They are always out of stock in store and online... good thing when I checked the site last time they have it on stock including the MM which is also hard to find! So I got two!  =)  I'm skipping the unboxing of the second box...

Here are the two beauties... Neverfull GM and MM

Little baby is missing... she wants to join too! So here is a group shot! =)

Another shot cinched...

On to modelling pics!  For reference:  5'2 in height... 97 lbs heavy

The Neverfull PM Monogram




The Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene




The Neverfull GM in Damier Ebene




Hope this post helps you guys especially for those of you who are interested to purchase the Neverfull but undecided on which size to get.  I've been researching a lot on the purse forum and you tube about the sizes and how it would look on me.  I was undecided on what to get... I really wanted the GM but read so many reviews that they are too big and was scared that it would drown my frame.. so in the end I got both.  I kind of regret though that I didn't pick the Azur for MM to have variety... so I'm not sure if I'm keeping it or exchange it.  But for sure I love the GM =)  15" laptop fits well inside.  Perfect for travelling! =)  


I want to thank my family for always being there for me... and for always being supportive.  Thank you guys for the wonderful gift! =)  I love you all! =)

Two more days till Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!











16 comments:

Iyah said...

VEry pretty!!!!! I love my neverful MM :) It's always a pretty size for us 5'2 :) Well, I'm almost 5'3! hahaha ^_^ I wish I'm 97 lbs too! :P I'm 112! ahhhh!! Anyway, love the bags :D

Peewee said...

Hi Iyah! =) I agree! It is such a perfect size for us petites! hehe =) I used to weigh about 112 lbs last March! =) When I went home to the Philippines my two sisters were always on the look out for my diet! hehe I just stopped eating rice and drinking soda! =) Once you minimize those from your diet you'll be back on track =)

Merry Christmas to you and Adrian! =)

Iyah said...

VEry pretty!!!!! I love my neverful MM :) It's always a pretty size for us 5'2 :) Well, I'm almost 5'3! hahaha ^_^ I wish I'm 97 lbs too! :P I'm 112! ahhhh!! Anyway, love the bags :D

KC Saraza said...

Love the bags!! <3 <3 <3

Zzlco1831 said...

wow! s. m. l ha :-) great bags! grabe ang lv ginapa ship lang???? scary...

Angelnudged said...

Thank you dear! =) Merry Christmas!!! =)

Angelnudged said...

Hehehe! Thanks tangs! =) Yup they ship it thru fedex but signature is required to get the package so it is safe =)

HitomiNeko said...

awww i want to get this bag since forever~ i still kinda like it but usually if i don't buy something i want after a while I don't really want it as much ne more.. mmM... =) but they look beautiful of course! ^ ^

xoxo hitomineko xoxo

Ellenreviewsblog said...

Pretty bags! :)

Angelnudged said...

Thank you! =) Happy New Year! =)

Angelnudged said...

Thanks you! =)

Hahaha! me too! if I want something and it's a big purchase I will hold off for a few days or even months just making sure if I still want it or not.. but after 2 months of deciding and researching... I caved in =)

Angelnudged said...

Happy New Year! =)

siwing said...

omggggggggg what a lovely collection you have !!!! <33333

Angelnudged said...

Hi Siwing!!! =) Thank you so much!!! Happy New Year dear! =)

Pinkazn4eva said...

hi,
can you do a post on how you lost weight from 112 to 97?

thanks!

min mio said...

What size do you injoy the most? And is the GM too big for school? And is the MM too little for a flight? Thank you so much! xo