Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What's in my purse?

Hi everyone! =)  Finally joined in the "What's in my purse" tag!  =)  Hope you guys enjoy it as much as I had fun filming it. =)


I wrote about this purse awhile back... I think early this year and I love love love this purse.  Aside from my Louis Vuitton Eva Clutch, I think this is my most used purse to date.  I love it because it is roomy and a statement piece by itself.  It will always be instyle... a classic... and loving the honey gold patina it bears as it "ages".  The inside has a gray suede lining and a small pocket.   On the right hand side of the inner pocket marks the date code of the purse.





The Purse Organizer is sooo convenient!  Makes life easier.  No more fumbling inside the purse looking for stuff.  It has so many compartments to organize your things.  I like this type of material too because it is easy to clean and maintain.  The purse holds its shape because of this insert.  See how organize my stuff is? =)


This is what's inside my make up bag!



What's in my purse? =)


Thanks for dropping by guys!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

8 comments:

zsa zsa said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Life is good. We have so much to be thankful for :-)

BuNnYLuverz said...

happy thanksgiving too! wow your purse is roomy n spacious

Peewee said...

@ zsa thanks tangs! =) yup so much to be thankful for.. =) and I'm very thankful that you are my sister! mwah!

@bunnyluverz Happy thanksgiving! =) Thanks for following me =) The speedy 30 is indeed roomy =) I love that it is not too big and not too small either! =)

Vonvon said...

Nice colorful tote, Peewee! :)

Peewee said...

@vonvon Thank you dear! =)

May @ Rad said...

That's a nice bag! I could never get my hands on one right now. lol

May @ Rad said...

That's a nice bag! I could never get my hands on one right now. lol

Peewee said...

@vonvon Thank you dear! =)