Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sephora Friends and Family Sale 2010

Hi guys! =)  Today  is going to be a quick haul post! =)  I ordered this stuff online during the friends and family sale of Sephora with 20% off.  Love love love Sephora's sale! =) 

Didn't really get a lot of make up stuff... mostly skin care!  

Here is my haul! 


I've only used the blotting sheet from Boscia and never really tried their product. Been looking for a good cleanser which is mild cause I've been breaking out lately  and read so many good reviews about this stuff.  Can't wait to try it! ;)


Toki Doki!  When I saw this plus the price I was sold! =)  It has a rubbery feel to it.. What I like about it is that is wide toothed and safe to use when hair is wet.


Sephora Collection Perfet Ten Brush Set

I love this set!  I've been looking for a brush set to use whenever I travel cause I dont want to bring my full size brushes...  I love this set cause it has everything that I need.. for face, eyes and lips... so convenient to use and they are soft too.


Consists of fan brush, powder and blush brush, concealer, contour, eyeshadow brush, small eyeshadow brush, dual side brow brush and lash comb and lip brush


Make Up Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation.  Been wanting to try this for a long time because of good reviews it has...  I'm in shade 202... NC25 from MAC for reference.


Needed a new brush for my clarisonic... got it in delicate.


Ole Henriksen!  Got a deluxe sample of the three little wonder and fell in love with it!  I got the bigger size!  I never tried their eye cream but needed a back up cause Sephora is not selling the Strivectin that I use.. so we'll see how it is.


I love the concept that you can try different scents in this cute little sample bottles and  see what matches your body chemistry before getting the full size one.  Pretty cool!


Last but not the least...

The Make up Forever Rock for Dany's Make up Essential!
The train case is sooo adorable.  Not cheaply man and the gold and silver studs give it so much character.



It comes with 28 full sized products and 1 travel sized eye make up remover.
It comes with HD Elixir, HD Microperfecting primer,  HD Microfinish powder,
Mist and Fix,  HD Kabuki Brush

Aqua Eyes Smoky Lash and Smoky Lash

Aqua Eyes in Mat Black, Pearly Brown, Iridescent Navy Blue, Purple

Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eyeshadow, Aqua Cream in Warm Beige
and Taupe, Eyeshadow in Iridescent Yellow Beige and Brown Black
Diamond Shadow in Diamond Purple, Star Powder in Copper and White/ Orange
2 Faux Lashes, Travel sens eyes, dual sharpener

Rouge Artist Intense in 1, 36, 43
Aqua Cream Peach, Aqua Lip Nude Beige and Red


I think this is a great starter kit especially with the quality of the product. It is a very good investment and they put in universally flattering colors to cater everybody.  I really adore this product!


And lastly.... want to thank my sisters and brother Ton for this beautiful
stuff they sent me! =)  Love you guys!



5 comments:

Iyah said...

i love your haul!! I want the tokidoki comb!! =) and the pink brush set is just so cute!! I think I might need to buy me a travel brush set too =)

Peewee said...

@iyah I love your haul too!!! =) the toki doki palette is sooo cute! =)

zsa zsa said...

i love the sephora sale, too!!! ;-) but entirely for a different reason hehe the tokidoki comb is cool!

Peewee said...

@zsa hahaha! me too add that! see, so many reasons to love sephora!

Iyah said...

i love your haul!! I want the tokidoki comb!! =) and the pink brush set is just so cute!! I think I might need to buy me a travel brush set too =)