Sunday, October 17, 2010

Ikea Project!

Hi everyone!  Happy Sunday! =)  I've been pretty busy the last couple of days with business and stuff and also with a little project that I've been wanting to do for the longest time.  So that's what I'm going to talk about =) Long time ago.. almost a year ago I guess or more...I bought an organizer/drawer at Ikea.  I saw a blog post from Anne (yummmiebitez) and thought it was really a neat idea to organize stuff.  A year after it was still sitting inside my cabinet so I vowed to finish it!  Conclusion:  I'm a sucky carpenter! Period!  Really! My first time to hammer a nail and can't get it straight!  The head of the nail is sticking out twisted on the side.  Kindda frustrating at first but with 12 drawers to finish.. practice indeed makes perfect! ;P  Anyways.. here is my little project..

"Fira"

Putting the pieces together was the challenge for me... so hard to hammer nails! 

But with perseverance able to put them together =) and put a touch of color

Coming along pretty well...


Taaadaaaa! =) Painting it wasn't so bad!  Chose this color to match
my living room color scheme =)

I'm sooo happy that I finished this ikea project!  Very proud of myself that I was able to handle a nail and   a hammer! =)  Painting this was very relaxing actually and kinda therapeutic as well.  Just dont ask about the nailing! =)  Have a good one guys! ;)

Outfit of the day!








I just love the naked palette!  I just can't get enough of it.  So easy to use and the color selection is beautiful!

No comments: