Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Benetint! A rosy flush!

Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing well.  Been cold out here in Cali lately plus rain... rain is good.. we actually need it.. but every time the weather is like this I love to stay indoors and keep warm ;)  Anyways new post specially requested by Tangs! =) Hehe! Still have the nasty zit in the middle of my nose but it's slowly going away so.. just ignore it hehe!


Benefit is a lip and cheek stain that by far gives me the most natural looking glow!  I love this product because it is sheer and gives me a youthful blush.  It is very buildable according to your preference.   The texture is watery so you have to have a quick hand in applying it or else it dries out fast and will leave a streaky finish if not blended well.  It has a rosy scent which is a plus and it's a two in one product which I love.  Can just slip this in my make up bag and can give me the quick fix that I need.  The only thing is that the lasting power when applied to the lips is not really that great.  I guess it is expected since it is a stain.  But you can  reapply it if you need to.  Overall I like this product.  This bottle will actually last a long time!

8 comments:

Mona said...

love the look you did! i need me the naked palette!

zsa zsa said...

thanks for the tutorial! :-) i have not tried the product yet, but now i will! :-) thanks again for sending us some hehe

next video is on how to apple eyeshadows :-)

Peewee said...

@mona: hi mona! thanks! =) im so glad you dropped by my blog =) been reading your blog for a long time but too shy to leave comments =X hugs to charlotte!

Peewee said...

@zsa: hi tangs! hehe you should use it now! =P i'll try to post eyeshadow video within this week =)

zsa zsa said...

where r u? budlay budlay sa imo dakpon sa ym

zsa zsa said...

by the way, love the pics :-) especially the first two hehe

Peewee said...

@zsa: hi tangs! hehe you should use it now! =P i'll try to post eyeshadow video within this week =)

Mona said...

love the look you did! i need me the naked palette!