Thursday, August 26, 2010

Tutorial: French Tip Manicure

Hi guys!  Just want to share with you how I do my french tip manicure.  This type of manicure is a little bit tricky especially shaping the white tips of the nails.  But with practice it gets easier each time so don't get discouraged.  One useful tip too is you can cut the brush shorter so that it is easier to control while shaping. This is my first time to use a voice over so kindda new to it and and my voice sounds funny.. well at least for me lol! =D so pls excuse... guess practice makes perfect in everything we do.  But I had fun making this video so I guess that's what matters! ;)  Enjoy!
I'll let you in a little secret... my guilty pleasure everytime I do my nails... listening to Britney Spears songs! I saw this on you tube and was really impressed!  Britney was in her most perfect form during this tour.  She is a good performer! =)


And some random photobooth shots! =P  Have a good one guys!


6 comments:

pangga said...

likey-likey.. you look so fresh and beautiful here.. keep on posting.. we miss u already.. stay healthy!

Peewee said...

thanks ga! =) hehe happy ko nag comment ka ba =) kumusta na da? review mayo and good luck mwah!

zsa zsa said...

grabe chie ba! wala ka ga use french tip guide? ma uti uti ba hehe :-)

Peewee said...

@ zsa wala ko bi french tip guide! hahaha

pangga said...

likey-likey.. you look so fresh and beautiful here.. keep on posting.. we miss u already.. stay healthy!

Peewee said...

thanks ga! =) hehe happy ko nag comment ka ba =) kumusta na da? review mayo and good luck mwah!