Tuesday, August 24, 2010

In The Nude!

Hi guys! =)  I'm so happy to share that my first Christian Louboutin shoe came in the mail yesterday! =)  I've been hanging out a lot in The Purse Forum trying to figure out what shoe to get for my first one.  And finally made a decision.  Come and join me for a live reveal! =)

The Packaging!




Now on to the shoe!

Nude Altadama 140mm

The Famous Red Sole!

A Classic Peep toe



Just want to share another nude favorite!
MAC Nail Polish in Abalone Shell
So creamy, this is two coats.. the perfect nude polish!
Nude on Nude! <3

And a special video reveal for you guys!  
That's it guys!  Have a fun Tuesday everyone!

3 comments:

zsa zsa said...

i like it i like it!!! grabe modelling ba! tiil lang kita hehe sexy! pati ang sound bagay! whoot whoot!

Peewee said...

@zsa hahaha! na shock ka sa music no? hahaha thanks!

zsa zsa said...

i like it i like it!!! grabe modelling ba! tiil lang kita hehe sexy! pati ang sound bagay! whoot whoot!