Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thoughts...

So many things have been bothering me lately.. I guess in being idle it is always expected to have a wandering mind and a searching  heart.  For four years of my "stint" in the US.. I've always been very busy, preoccupied that I can't even sit down and reflect what I really want in my life.  I just went with the flow, working, saving and spending...  I felt empty inside... but then I'm so lucky that I have Howard, Teacup and Chloe that kept me grounded and make me sane.

I've been home for more than a month now and I've never been happier in my life.  If only I can bring my little family from the  US here.. that would make everything complete.  But then again, you can never really have everything... I felt like I'm lost in between two worlds that I don't know which road to forge ahead.  It seems like I'm only a visitor here in the Philippines... which was once my home and still is deep inside my heart.. and a temporary resident in the US which I don't know how long I can fully accept in my heart that that is my new home now.  I guess I'm just in this state of confusion which is even more complicated with a haunting past that I need to deal with and should have done 6 years ago....hayyyy.... sorry guys for sounding so confused and sad today... rare moments that the lonely bug bit me... shake it off peewee!!!

5 comments:

zsa zsa said...

Home is where your heart is. :-)

zsa zsa said...

Wherever you may be, just remember that you will always have a home here with us! :-D

zsa zsa said...

Hwat??? What haunting past??? wahaha

Peewee said...

thanks tangs! =) home is where the heart is... =)

zsa zsa said...

Wherever you may be, just remember that you will always have a home here with us! :-D