Monday, March 15, 2010

Unplanned Purchase!

Hi everyone!  So sorry I haven't posted in such a long time.  Been very busy at work.  Now that I'm finally off, a lot of catching up to do! =)  We'll until I fly home to Philippines  anyways... =) ...moving on... this post is really special!  =) Read on...

 My sister and I had a profit sharing recently and I have extra money to buy a purse...I've been wanting to buy a particular kind and I've searched and called everywhere... sadly they are all out of stock... I checked  www.brandshopparis.com as a last resort to see if they have this purse. It's a consignment store that sells luxury brand items...sometimes they have new items but most of the time pre owned purse.  Lo and behold...I found a great deal.  I didn't find what I was looking for but I found something that I can't resist.  A speedy 30 in multicolore!  It is half the retail price but in excellent condition.  My friend and I immediately went to the store.  Good thing it is so close to my workplace that we snuck out during lunch break.  It was love at first sight!  I have to get it!  It was an unplanned purchase that I'm so grateful for! =)

Presenting my first preloved and unplanned purse!




Thoughts...
What I like about this purse is that it is so low maintenance.  I don't have to worry about it getting wet from the rain.  I like that it is roomy and can hold a lot however I'm not really a handbag person but a shoulder bag type of girl.  But anyhow, I like it a lot.  The patina on the handle is even in golden brown shade.  I saw some preloved purses on ebay that has uneven patina on each handles that's quite nasty... I don't regret getting this purse and for sure will last me a very long time! =)


No comments: