Sunday, February 7, 2010

Zoya: Jo from 09 spring collection



Hi guys! I purchased a couple of zoya sampler awhile back but haven't had the chance to play with it.  Today, I finally get the chance to do some nail care plus nail art.  Here's a quick look of my nail of the day!

Jo- shimmering silver blue metallic
  
I used two coats to achieve this color payoff.  What I like about this is that it is very creamy and so easy to apply.  It does not streak at all. 

And here is my first attempt with konad!  Not bad huh! =)


A closer look...some designs are not perfect..but as the saying goes...practice makes perfect! (please excuse my dry cuticles)


Tricks of the trade!
I used the special konad white polish, scraper, stamp, plate.

I got the whole set last year...

And here are the contents.

I'm liking this kit a lot!  So convenient and easy to use!  For people who are creative and likes artsy nail stuff.. this kit is for you.  Will I ever repurchase this...? YES! =)

7 comments:

zsa zsa said...

i like it!! your nails are cute!! :-)dapat every week different design nails mo hehe

pangga said...

it's nice.. it suits u just fine!!.. whahaha blue nail polish!! whahah kahit ano man lang nga color bagay coz of ur complexion..so white..hahahha

Peewee said...

hahaha! thanks guys! when i get home ma experiment ta =) kumusta na ga? =)

Peewee said...

hahaha! thanks guys! when i get home ma experiment ta =) kumusta na ga? =)

pangga said...

ok lang ko che... puli kana d asap pra pa hk nata..hahaha

Peewee said...

hahaha! thanks guys! when i get home ma experiment ta =) kumusta na ga? =)

pangga said...

it's nice.. it suits u just fine!!.. whahaha blue nail polish!! whahah kahit ano man lang nga color bagay coz of ur complexion..so white..hahahha