Sunday, February 7, 2010

I lvoe! =)

Hi guys! =) Hope everyone is doing great! I'm so happy with the package that came in yesterday! =)  I've been researching about this particular thing for awhile and I finally cave in.  A gift for myself. hehe!  Introducing...a new addition to me collection...

I love to order online when in comes to small leather goods cause they package it really nice!

Let's take a look! =)  Hint:  It is very small, although it's big in the picture.

A multicolor 4-key holder!

Inside view...litchi colored inside...

They do complementary  initials on it...

Now my keys are perfectly housed...need not worry scratching stuff inside my purse!

I lvoe this a lot! =)  

6 comments:

zsa zsa said...

hi!

i love it also hehehe i thought its another wallet. kung lantawon mo sya daw its kinda big daan hehe cute cute cta and nami iya color combi! :-)

pangga said...

i love it too..hahhaah cute2.. i agri with dets.. nami ang combination...

pangga said...

nga lvoe aw?

Peewee said...

hehehe daan louis vuitton amo na sila mag refer lvoe!

pangga said...

nga lvoe aw?

zsa zsa said...

hi!

i love it also hehehe i thought its another wallet. kung lantawon mo sya daw its kinda big daan hehe cute cute cta and nami iya color combi! :-)