Sunday, January 31, 2010

Urban Decay: Alice in Wonderland!

Growing up, I've always loved watching Disney's Alice in Wonderland. Actually all Disney cartoons. =) Nerdy I know hehe ;P  She might not be one of Disney's Princesses but she's not behind the list of Disney's well loved characters.  She is smart, funny, brave and spontaneous!  So when I found out that a movie by Tim Burton is coming out I was soooo ecstatic and excited!!!  Can't wait for it in 3D! =)  And also another great news is the Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadow by Urban Decay! And lo and behold....taaadaaa!  My very own palette!

It's the same size as the previous two book of shadows that came out.

Open up...
A pop up scene where Alice met the caterpillar!

Slide it open..
16 shadows, 2 eyeliners and a travel size primer potion!

Take a closer look...


Swatches!

The first two rows...


close up...


The two last rows...


close up...

My thoughts:  I really like this palette!  The shadows are pigmented and easy to apply.  They have different type of finishes that works well together.  I think it is good value for the money.  The colors are unique and different from the Book of Shadows Volume II which I have but I'm not sure of the volume one because I don't have it.  You can experiment a lot of different looks with this palette and show your creativity with the vibrant and unique colors.  The packaging is adorable!  I love it!  But when you are on the go and travel a lot this palette may be too bulky for you.  Overall....this palette is a hit for me. =)

disclaimer:  I purchased this palette on my own.  I'm not affiliated with any company.  

5 comments:

zsa zsa said...

yeah!! we are going to watch the movie, too, but not in 3d. our school org will sponsor so we have no choice but to buy at least 15 tickets hehehe

uy, cute ang eyeshadow ha, pati packaging hehe nice! :-)

zsa zsa said...

yeah!! we are going to watch the movie, too, but not in 3d. our school org will sponsor so we have no choice but to buy at least 15 tickets hehehe

uy, cute ang eyeshadow ha, pati packaging hehe nice! :-)

Peewee said...

can't wait! yayyy! yup it's really cute =) it's a good addition to any make up collection!

pangga said...

yey!! nami man na ang alice in the wonderland... nami tani kung imax.. nami dan ang mga cast.. tim burton dan so expected nga gloomy naman..but the effects kag graphics ok! hahha...

zsa zsa said...

yeah!! we are going to watch the movie, too, but not in 3d. our school org will sponsor so we have no choice but to buy at least 15 tickets hehehe

uy, cute ang eyeshadow ha, pati packaging hehe nice! :-)