Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Passport Renewal

Today I took off from work to renew my passport which expired October of last year.  I've been procrastinating for such a long time that I realized that I really have to renew it NOW because it takes 6 weeks for them to send it back. Plus, I can't buy my ticket home if I don't have a valid passport.  Panic..panic!  Anways.. going back.. renewing wasn't as bad as I expected it to be.  You know, long lines and everything.  Probably because today is Tuesday and I came in early... The Philippine Consulate opens at 9 am and I came in around 9:30 am. Just make sure that if you are going to renew, get all requirements done so that you won't get delayed.  


List of requirements:
1.  Download the renewal form and fill it up.
2.  A copy of the front and back of the passport, then the visa with which you used to come in the US.
3.  3 pictures with royal blue background.  (I have mine taken there which cost about $10.00)
4.  Pay renewal fee of $50.
5.  Choose if you want to pick it up or have them mail it to you for a cost of $6.00


Everything went smoothly.  So glad I'm done with it.  Just need to wait for the renewed passport then I can purchase my plane ticket.  Soooo excited to go home! =)

6 comments:

zsa zsa said...

yehey!!! we are also very excited to see you again after 2 long years hehe
next on your agenda is to ask how to get a visa for japan, ok? ;-)

zsa zsa said...

grabe daw nag blog marathon ka ha hehe

pangga said...

yey!! we miss u che..we want to see you..at last.. make sure when u'r here, ul slip with us at home, no more hotels.. ok? for old time sake..hhaha,, mwah! it's all worth it coz we can finally be together as family..hhha

pangga said...

yawan pko sulod..i forgot my password..hahha

Peewee said...

hahaha! Thanks guys! =) make sure I have space to sleep okay? if ever tangs sa hk na lang ta go kay 6 weeks ko pa ma get akon passport so most likely di ko ka apply japan visa if no passport...

Peewee said...

hahaha! Thanks guys! =) make sure I have space to sleep okay? if ever tangs sa hk na lang ta go kay 6 weeks ko pa ma get akon passport so most likely di ko ka apply japan visa if no passport...