Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Birthday Celebration! (a very late post!)

Hi guys! Hope everyone's well... =)  I mentioned on my last post that I celebrated my birthday. =)  I had a pre-birthday celebration on the 1st at my Aunt's house at Moreno Valley.. I thought it was only a New Year's lunch but I was so surprised and touched that she prepared a birthday lunch for me. There were so  much food!!!  I am also happy that Nang Inday, Nong Oliver, Ina and Sydney were there to celebrate with us. =)


So much food! And there's only 8 of us!  It was food heaven!!! Thank you Tita Pita! =)


With Nang Inday and Ina...thank you for the warm welcome you guys gave me when I first came here in the States.



My Birthday cake!  My Aunt and Nang Inday got me the exact same cake with exact greetings! I get to take the whole cake home and enjoy the other cake with them! hehe



Happy Birthday to me! =) 
I wish for wisdom, good health, prosperity and world peace!

*Disneyland celebration coming up next!

4 comments:

zsa zsa said...

hahaha whats with the world peace? sandra bullock, ikaw ba yan? hehehe

zsa zsa said...

say hi to tita pita :-) sya na ang naka champ? daw nag-lain face nya ha :-)

Peewee said...

okay I'll let her know =) siyempre world peace! kululbaan sang war guro..! hehe

Peewee said...

okay I'll let her know =) siyempre world peace! kululbaan sang war guro..! hehe