Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010!!!

Happy new year guys! =) Sorry for the late greetings.  Spent the new year with my auntie at Moreno Valley for lunch and had barbeque at a friend's house for dinner..then the next day,my birthday, spent the whole day at Disneyland...soooo busy! I never really had the chance to hang out online not until today. But the most important thing is that I had lots of fun! =)

Anyways...hello 2010! =) May we start our new year with great positivity.  Leave behind tears, fears and sadness but never forget to bring the lessons we learned from the past years for strength and wisdom.  I have so many things to be grateful for for 2009.... Thank you...

*Lord God, almighty, for all the guidance and blessings you bestowed upon each and everyone of us...for giving me the strength and courage and most wisdom in every decision I make... thank you...

*My family... my mom, brothers and sisters for always being there for me despite the distance..I never felt alone... for always being there, only a "buzz" away... you guys are the best! thank you..

*Howard..for always being there 100%... for the unconditional love and support... for taking care of me, Teacup and Chloe...  thank you...

*Teacup and Chloe..my babies!

*To all my friends.. for keeping our communications open and for always being there to listen to me and give time for the friendship.. thank you...

I love you guys!

Let's Rock on 2010!!!!

1 comment:

zsa zsa said...

We love you, too! Muah!