Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Best Birthday Gift Ever!!!

That's right! Best gift!  Actually it is a combined gift for Christmas and birthday from my family and the boyfriend.  I've been admiring them online and on the purse forum for some time and would spend soooo much time researching which material is better and what suits me best and all....finally...they are mine!!!  


Presenting...my new pieces!!!



The little brown bag first...can you guess what it is? =)



It is a small leather good..


Taaadaaaa....!


A Zippy wallet!  Monogram Vernis in Pomme!



I love the style of this wallet.  I keep a lot of stuff and tend to "fatten" my wallet so I figured this is the best size for me and also nothing will fall out because it is secured by the zipper.  The vernis is not as delicate as I thought it would be.  I chose the pomme color because the darker ones are more prone to have visible fingerprints that can be annoying.  At least with this color, it doesn't show up as much and it looks gorgeous in person.  =)


Last but not the least... I am now a proud owner of...


Chanel Classic Flap in Jumbo Lambskin Silver Hardware!



Lambskin is so luxurious and delicate....a timeless piece.....I love it! =)



I am not really a big purse person but decided to get the jumbo because when I tried it on the store it didn't look bulky or too big for my frame...it is versatile that you can rock it in different ways...like messenger style or you can use it as a shoulder bag or a hand bag because of the adjustable chain...I chose silver because it looks youthful and casual for the size of the purse...For the material...initially I wanted to get the caviar but then they don't have any in stock when we came there so I picked up lambskin where in they only have 2 pieces left..I love the look and feel of the lambskin but with durability.. caviar wins though I'm not fond of the pebbled look of caviar...In the end...I chose lambskin! I am very happy with my present!


That's it guys.  Finished my live reveal..=)  I'm seriously on a purse ban! =)


To my brothers and sisters...and to Howie...Thank you soooo much! =) I love you guys! Mwhaaaa!

5 comments:

zsa zsa said...

great buys!!! you are always welcome hehe we also love you. hugs. muah! :-)

pangga said...

yudi..sosyal..hahha
nice choice though..hahha mwah!
@ dichi= daw same lang sa screen name mo sa ebay ba..hahahah

Peewee said...

hahah gani ga no daw comment ni dichi sa ebay! hehe

zsa zsa said...

walang hiya kayo. ginlibak nyo pa ko ha hehehe indi na pareho noh!!! hahaha

pangga said...

yudi..sosyal..hahha
nice choice though..hahha mwah!
@ dichi= daw same lang sa screen name mo sa ebay ba..hahahah