Sunday, December 6, 2009

CPK Day!

Hi guys! Sorry I haven't been updating for awhile...been sick for more than 2 weeks and it is soooo hard!  Especially at work, been coughing and sneezing... good thing today I feel so much better. =) About my diet thing.. I temporarily stopped especially when I got sick.  I need all the nutrients and vitamins..so get well first before anything else =)  Today....my post will be more of a food blog =)  Introducing...CPK!  California Pizza Kitchen!


On our way for lunchie =) Very minimal make-up...just eyeliner, face tint, blush and lippie


can you spot Chloe's pet taxi at the back? ;)


Waiting for our food...the set up...



Free wine tasting program...red...white...pepsi!



White Pizza

It is rare that I crave for pizza..I'm not really a pizza person, the bf is but today I asked him if we can have a slice and his eyes lit up.  He always complain that I don't eat his fave food..so today he was all happy.  We had the white pizza.  It consists of different types of cheese but I forgot what they were.  The only thing I can remember is the mozarella cheese hehe!  It has bacon topping on it to give more flavor. The bf prefers his goat cheese pizza with sundried tomatoes over this but I like this one better. :P


Pan Fried Salmon

This is seasoned with salt and pepper.  Not too fishy which is great.  The salmon has a little bit of crunch which I like.  It goes well with the pasta and capers.  Has a sour-creamy taste.  Refreshing to the palate.


Avocado Eggrolls!

Always number one on our list everytime we eat here. The combination of diced grilled chicken, tomatoes and creamy avocado with the warm and crunchy shell....to die for! =)  It is filling by itself.  I really recommend this.


Tiramisu....the best in the whole wide world! =)

Cannot explain it...........all I can say....the best I've ever had!

Eating at CPK is always a pleasant experience.  For me it's like in the middle of fast food and fancy restaurant.  Not too bad with their price.  The flavors are great and unique.  They have a promotion going on right now that if you buy $100 gift card you get a free $20.  Pretty good deal! =)  


That's all for now!  I'll see you guys later!

2 comments:

zsa zsa said...

yummy!!! no wonder the two of you are getting fatter and fatter! :-D grabe ubos nyo to nga 2 lang kamo?! when you said wala anay diet, you really mean it hehehe

Peewee said...

hahaha! that's right! need nourishment! =) when you get here this is one of the places we'll surely eat hehe! then no diet for you too! =P