Friday, November 13, 2009

Weighty weight!

I never had weight problems before.  I remember so well that I used to go to the  gym for a weight gain program with my friends.  However at 28, everything is all reversed. This is the heaviest I've ever been! I gained so fast that I never realized it until I got a muffin top (side bulges) whenever I wear jeans..thicker thighs, double chin and all...I gained 12 lbs since I came here in the States and I'm having a hard time shaking the excess off.  At 5'2  I have a normal body mass index however I feel sluggish, bigger and unhealthy. Too much Starbucks and heaped-size servings at restaurant put a huge toll on my body.  I have a hard time choosing clothes which will conceal my unwanted bulges.  But I'm determined to get my body back!  Hence, this blog entry so that I can take note and record every detail and see my progress every step of the way.

Flashback:  2006  (Warning: Pic Heavy!)

























Present day:  (2009)
















I am currently 112 lbs....ideal weight...100 lbs, so let's get started! =)

2 comments:

zsa zsa said...

it's not obvious except sa face hehehe kay gahabok gid ya face mo. but don't worry, hindi ka nag-iisa. ang upod mo gahabok man, mas dako pa tambok nya sa imo. Go Howie!!! wahaha

zsa zsa said...

it's not obvious except sa face hehehe kay gahabok gid ya face mo. but don't worry, hindi ka nag-iisa. ang upod mo gahabok man, mas dako pa tambok nya sa imo. Go Howie!!! wahaha