Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sephora FF 2009 Haul

Hi guys! =) Finally my sephora haul came in the mail.  I'm so happy!  I guess this is my 2009 treat for myself.  I still have some small stuff coming in the mail but no more hauling for me till 2010 that's for sure.  I bought a lot of stuff that I normally wouldn't buy if it doesn't have any discount.. I kindda feel guilty but...what the heck! I work sooo hard...that's all I can say ;P


My Sephora 2009 Haul...
1.  Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol 2
2.  Strivectin-SD Eye Cream
3.  Clarisonic Mia
4.  Guerlain Meteorites
5.  Guerlain Rouge in Gil 40
6.  YSL Rouge Volupte in Lingerie Pink
7.  YSL Rouge Volupte in Peach Passion




*This Urban Decay Shadow Box is very pretty! =) It has a shadow book on the top compartment where you can get inspirations for different look.  It comes with their basic 24/7 liner in zero and bourbon and 16 shadows.  I haven't tried the shadows yet but I'll let you know once I get the chance to play with it.



*I'm still using my La Mer I cream so I can't say anything about it yet but I heard so many good news about  this product.  Just bought this because of the sale hehe for later.  La Mer is kindda pricey for me so I'm looking for a good alternative half the price. So we'll see.. =)



*The Clarisonic Mia!  I've been wanting to get this for a long time because it's very convenient for travelling.  Now I have it! =) I love Clarisonic.  I have the Pro one and I use it a lot.  It cleanses my face really well.  After I take off my make up with the make up remover and wash my face..I can still see the make up residue in my Clarisonic as it deeply cleans my face.  I feel refresh everytime I use it so I just have to get the mini one.  And also I don't have to worry about adaptor and stuff if I go back home because it has the international plink charger for wordlike use.  I likey! =)



The Mama Clarisonic and the baby! =)



*This is my first time to use Guerlain products so I very excited to try it.  I use this as a highlighter or sometimes brush it all over my face for a radiant glow.  So far so good! =)



*Guerlain Rouge in Gil 40.  Tha packaging is amazing! =) The top opens up with a mirror.  Covenient to do touch ups.  It is held together by a magnetic case of the tube.  The texture is sooo soft. 


It closes up like this but boy it is heavy! =)






*And finally the YSL Rouge Volupte.  I love these a lot!!! =)  It is very moisturizing ang glides on your lips like butter..no joke! =)  I read about Jen's post From Head to Toe about the Peach Passion so I have to try it...they are really amazing and the smell is fruity. 

Here are the lipstick swatches:


Overall...I love what I got...I just have to remember one thing...no more hauling for awhile! ;P

4 comments:

zsa zsa said...

Yeah! I agree! I agree! Work hard, play hard! We gotta reward ourselves from time to time for our hard work hehehe

zsa zsa said...

Nice haul! :-) and i am excited to try my clarisonic, too hehe

by the way, where is the eyeshadow tutorials? :-P

no more hauling for a while? :-( but mac has a collection coming up

Peewee said...

hahaha i know...but practice self restraint! I'll try not to buy anything till next year =) tutorial coming up probably next week since this weekend howie and me are going back to vegas again =) i need a good lighting for the tutorial =)

Peewee said...

hahaha i know...but practice self restraint! I'll try not to buy anything till next year =) tutorial coming up probably next week since this weekend howie and me are going back to vegas again =) i need a good lighting for the tutorial =)