Sunday, November 1, 2009

I Love My Purse Insert!

Got my purse insert last week! =) Just didn't get the chance to post it coz been so busy.  Anyhooo, here they are! =)  Taaaaddaaaaa...!




Without the insert, my purse is a mess!  It's like a bottomless pit that takes time for me to get what I need.



*These purses have the same content.  I just dump them in like these especially if I change purses.  As you can see it looks like a tornado has passed...not a pretty picture =(


Now...with Purse Insert No. 1 ( let's call pink the number 1 hehe)



Organized! =) Just grab the whole thing with the contents inside and change your purse.  Very easy ..yah?


Same with Purse Insert No. 2...





Very convenient! =) What I like about them is that they are made of cotton so you can  wash and clean them! Very sanitary!  I got these purse inserts from different sellers at etsy.com...I like the pink one better because it is bigger, quilted so more durable and most of all it has a bottom that can hold big stuff like wallet or journal.  The green one is a little bit smaller and has no bottom so I think this will work best on small purses.  All in all I am very happy with my purchase! =)



6 comments:

zsa zsa said...

uy! tani naghambal ka, may extra ko di. bag organizer na di tawag hehe

Peewee said...

ngek! la man ko bi balo hehehe =) sige sa sunod =) ano tsura sang bag organizer mo? abi pag blog ka na para kita man ko what new na dira! =)

zsa zsa said...

its grey, then i have a big pink one for big bags. ngek, no time pa, comprehensive exams coming up on the 15th till first week of december so i may not be able to go online for a while. just sms or ym me in case you need to contact me:-)

yok! libog pa ulo ko mag construct sentences. nami lang ya mag read blogs hehehe

Peewee said...

hahaha! kaya mo na ah! =) wait lang ko sang post mo ah, upload pic sang bag organizer ha! =)

Peewee said...

hahaha! kaya mo na ah! =) wait lang ko sang post mo ah, upload pic sang bag organizer ha! =)

Peewee said...

ngek! la man ko bi balo hehehe =) sige sa sunod =) ano tsura sang bag organizer mo? abi pag blog ka na para kita man ko what new na dira! =)