Saturday, October 17, 2009

Skin Update and Haul 2: La Mer, drugstore lippies

I'm back! Finally my skin is so much better. It is less dry and dull. Guess I just have to pack on more moisturizer to replenish my skin's moisture. I've been doubling the amount I use morning and night time. I felt like my face is soooo shiny and greasy especially at work. Guess now I can lessen the amount I use since my skin is not as parched as before ;) Aside from putting on tons of moisturizer, I drink more water than I used to. I'm not really a water person I like sugary drinks better but sugar is actually very bad for you. So I really have to change my habit, less rounds to starbucks and more consumption of green tea! I just have to keep on doing this regularty until it becomes a habit. What the heck! For a healthy skin it is not so hard after all! =) I've been doing this for a week now...so far so good! Anyways, the weather is sunny and warm now here in socal after how many days of light drizzle and cold air. I like warm weather but not hot! Anyways, today I picked up from the mall this famous skin care line I've been wanting to try for so long but just had to stop myself cause it's too much $$$. However because of my skin problem I bit the gun and got it. So...here it is!
The Entourage!


L-R: the spf 18 fluid tint, the cleansing fluid, the tonic, the lip balm, moisturising cream, the eye concentrate


Can't wait to try these out!

And also yesterday I went to CVS and Walgreens. Usually every week they Justify Fullhave promo for buy 1 get 1 on certain products. CVS had bogo for Revlon and Walgreens for Maybelline. I picked up these items.

L to R: Maybelline Superstay Gloss in Glass Rose, Maybelline Superstay Lipcolor in Coral, Revlon Matte in Nude Attitude, Revlon Matte in Fabulous Fig, Maybelline Colorsensational in Pink Please and Maybelline Colorsensational in Hooked on Pink


Swatches:



I'm very impressed with these products! =) They are very pigmented and no nasty or plasticky scent on them. I heard there are some nasty ones you just have to choose well or better yet "sniff" them. The Nude Attitude...I have to give it another shot I guess, it washes me out, so we'll see, the bf not too fond of it either, he keeps on asking me why I want to erase my lips. Men! Needs more beauty education I guess! =) hehe

So that's it! =) Have to get ready now for my friend's son's 5th birthday celebration. Have a good weekend guys! Keep Safe!

No comments: