Saturday, October 3, 2009

Review 1: Too Faced Glamour To Go Pocket Palette

I've had this palette for awhile and just never had the chance to use it. It was sitting inside my desk and I was like..."I have so many palettes that I don't think I'll ever use it, I'll just keep it and give it to someone else as a present." However, one day when I was organizing stuff I saw it again and decided to check the colors inside, Lo and behold, clumsy as I am, while opening the case, I made a big dent on one of the lip gloss so..no turning back, time to use it! And..I'm very happy! It's a very versatile pocket palette that I think will always travel with me!


Pros:
1. Eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. There's a good matte highlight eyeshadow that balances the shimmery ones. Awesome lid and crease colors.

2. Blush is perfect to pair with any colors.

3. Can create different type of looks from day to night in this one small palette.

4. No nasty scent or taste especially with the glosses.


How tiny!


Cons:
1. Material for packaging is a little bit flimsy...be careful not to drop it...not sure how it will withstand trauma...=(

2. A little bit pricey..$19.50. for a small palette..but to compensate...every product is worth it! ;)

Swatches:
These are without base...

I actually love Too Faced Cosmetics products... I think their product is awesome and very high quality. Very soft and buttery that makes application a breeze. I am also a fan of their bronzer..review coming up soon! So....

Overall Rating: 4/5

3 comments:

zsa zsa said...

umm...can you make a tutorial on how to apply eyeshadows? (for everyday wear and smokey eye look also) thanks ! :-)

Peewee said...

hahaha okay =) within this week I'll try =)

Peewee said...

hahaha okay =) within this week I'll try =)