Sunday, October 18, 2009

Handmade Goodies Site

I love purses! But it is so hard to keep it organized. That's why I've been searching for a purse organizer insert and I've gone through a lot of sites. However I can't seem to find the one that suits my taste and needs..then I remembered the site I read about long time ago. It's an online arts and crafts community that buys and sells unique stuff and I was not a bit disappointed. I found the perferct purse insert! =) I'm sooo happy. You guys should check it out. It's www.etsy.com .They have so many stuff that is so unique and most importantly most are handmade..not mass produced via machine or something like but made with care and love =) I know...cheesy! But don't we like products that are unique and well crafted? =) Anyways, about my quest for the purse organization insert...I have a problem with digging my stuff on my purse especially my cell phone and ca key. It is such a nuisance to waste time looking for something that you know it's there but just have to take time to pull it out. Like digging on a black hole??? Anways I'm sooo happy I found it. And also one cool thing is that you can change your purse without any hassle. Just take out the insert and put it in your purse of the day and voila you don't have to take out all your stuff one by one! I actually got three items but going to give one to a friend who got a new signature purse last August. I can't wait to get it from the mail! I'll update you guys once I get it. =)
Here's an example of what I got, not the same pattern though but you get the idea ;)

Just roll it up and insert in your purse! Nice and easy!

Pictures from www.etsy.com

No comments: