Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall...

It is starting to get cold here in Califonia. It is fall season already...meaning cardigans, sweaters, purples, plums, falling leaves and... dry skin!!! I have combination skin, oily t-zone and dry cheeks. Lately it has been extra dry that it starts to flake especially around the jaw area and it is driving me nuts! I haven't used any new products lately especially with my skin care so I'm assuming it has to do with the weather. Anyhow, I'm planning to change my cleanser and moisturizer because lately the ones I'm using aren't helping my skin condition at all. I have a hard time concealing the dryness in fact it is even emphasized if I wear any type of foundation. Lately I'm just sporting a tinted moisturizer and put Clinique Moisture Surge on top of the dry areas... but still dry! =( I'm planning to do a tutorial for the Too Faced palette but I guess I have to wait until my skin is calm enough or else I'll scare you guys away. Anyways, I'll see you guys later!

Flaky! Me no Likey! =(

4 comments:

pangga said...

hahaha.. gwapa kaman gyapon che.. kung gusto mo pagid skin care, ask dets kay daw damo lang xa nabal.an hahha.. pro u shuld use moisturizer pra di maglaw.ay imo skin since cold dra.hahahha

Peewee said...

hahaha! gani man ga! =) yehey nag comment na si pangs!!! =) tc gid and let me know if may request ka =) mwah!

zsa zsa said...

akon gani request tutorial hehehe

Peewee said...

hahaha! Coming very soon tangs!!!